05 December, 2007

X-mas is near...




I cannot believe that it's already December - only 3 weeks until X-mas!! Well, I feel pretty good about myself 'cuz I have already bought some Christmas presents, but as usual it's only the easy ones so far... Even though it's December the weather is still more like fall. With the grey weather the days are so dark. It's actually only daylight between 8.30 a.m - 3 p.m. so some snow would make all the difference!
I'm trying to make time for everything - studying, sewing, making X-mas cards, applying for jobs (oh, next week I have a job interview and I'm so excited!) and all the other daily things. Although I have a pretty tight schedule at the moment I think I have everything under control. I even find time to sew! ;-)
My sewing project right now is a Christmas quilt. The posted photos are the three different blocks. I'll post the whole quilt when it's all done! :-)

1 comment:

Vi i Bangkok said...

Hej Jessica! My Goodness, wow, jag är helt imponerad! Jag hade ingen aning om att du kunde sy. Vilket arbete! Jättefint!

Kan man lägga in beställningar på bloggen också..?

Kram, Anna